Monday 30 September 2013

Ayushmann Khurrana Workouts And Diet

AYUSHMANN KHURRANA BOLLYWOOD ACTOR

Ayushmann Khurrana


Name: Ayushmann Khurrana

Birthday: September 14, 1984

Marital Status: Married to Tahira Kashyap .

ayushmann khurrana bollywood actor









AYUSHMANN KHURRANAS BIOGRAPHY


He is a young boy who dreamed Chandigarh to make it big in the world of glitz . He studied at DAV Chandigarh and majored in English literature and continued his masters in Mass Communication from Punjab University .
He had carved a name for himself in the city actively working in the theater for five years.
MTV Roadies came as a huge break for him . He was declared the winner of season 2 ultimate show of popular youth television.
He worked as a radio Jockey temporarily Big FM , New Delhi hosted the show "Big Chai " which earned him several awards.



Ayushmann Khurrana WorkoutsAYUSHMANN KHURRANAS WORKOUT PLAN


Do you work out regularly :-

Yes . I only work for half an hour to an hour for five days in a week . I lift weights four times a day .

Apart from that , I climbed 15 floors every day that I live on this floor. I know the demands of my body. Everyone should know their body type and exercise accordingly.

I run 7-8 miles every day on the treadmill. Although I have not tried yoga , I am aware of its benefits. To keep myself in shape , I do light exercises and cardio .







AYUSHMANN KHURRANAS DIET PLAN


Do you follow a special diet :-

When it comes to food , I do not throw tantrums . I eat everything . As I am very busy these days , I find it difficult to follow a specific diet routine.
I am blessed with a good metabolism that allows me to gorge on anything.
I love Punjabi and Mughlai food. For roadies we had to stay in Lucknow for a few days when I devoured on Tunde kebab, I just loved it.

Ayushmann Khurrana diet

I miss the street food of many Nizamuddin and Chandni Chowk . Homemade Makke Di Roti and Sarson Da Saag also tickle my taste buds .
As I have a sweet tooth, I can not resist me to eat kulfi , falooda and jalebi .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Komen Rider,