Sunday 29 September 2013

Shahid Kapoor Body Diet And Workout Plan

SHAHID KAPOOR BOLLYWOOD ACTOR

Shahid Kapoor


Name: Shahid Kapoor

Birthday: On February 25, 1981

Marital Status: Single

Awards: Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut

Trivia: Shahid Kapoor is the son of Pankaj Kapur.








SHAHID KAPOOR BIOGRAPHY


The "new kid chocolate" Bollywood gave quality performances with Jab We Met and Kaminey, silencing all those who had shunned it no longer.
Shahid Kapoor Body Shahid Kapoor was born in Mumbai to actors Pankaj Kapur and Neelima Azeem, who divorced when he was three.
His father married the actress Supriya Pathak. He has a brother Ruhan and sister Sana and a brother Ishaan.
In 2003, Kapoor made ​​his debut as a carefree young man moderately successful love story Ishq Vishk opposite Amrita Rao and Shenaz Treasurywala, the film was well received at the box office.





Shahid Kapoor Body DietSHAHID KAPOORS WORKOUT PLAN


I make it a point to carry on trade mill atleast 15 minutes a day .
Whenever I find time in my busy schedule , I religiously exercise to maintain a good physique.

To achieve an enviable physique, it is extremely important that you include exercise into your daily routine.

A nice balance between cardiovascular exercise and strength training is necessary for the chiselled body.

My fitness trainer Abbas Ali has been instrumental in helping me build this physique.
If I do not get time to time to hit the gym , I exercise regularly at home.



SHAHID KAPOORS DIET PLAN


I think a demanding training must be accompanied by nutritional diet to get a good body .
Carbohydrates, proteins and fats should be as ingredients in your daily diet accurately.

Shahid Kapoor Body And Workout

I make sure to have good breakfast, pre-workout snack , post-workout snack , and small meals throughout the day. I avoid fried foods too soft drinks .
Oily , greasy animals are a big 'no' to me as much as my daily food intake is concerned.
I used to eat every three hours during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan Komen Rider,